THE NEW HAMPSHIRE LOTTERY COMMISSION®
JAMES BOND 007™ SCRATCH GAME TICKET
SECOND-CHANCE DRAWING RULES
- Any winning or non-winning ticket for the $5 JAMES BOND 007™ instant scratch game (game number 1466) may be entered for one (1) of three (3) drawings as detailed below.
- To be eligible, the ticket must:
- Be a New Hampshire Lottery winning or non-winning ticket from game number 1466;
- Be entered via the internet at nhlottery.com/jamesbondlotterychallenge by the deadline (s) for each drawing.
- To be eligible, a player must complete and submit the electronic entry form located on the New Hampshire Lottery Commission (“Commission”) website located at: www.nhlottery.com/jamesbondlotterychallenge
- Information that must be submitted via the website includes:
- The player’s name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and valid e-mail address;
- The serial number of the 1466 game ticket. This 13 digit number can be found at the bottom front of the ticket in the scratch off area;
- Certification that the player is at least 18 years of age; and certification that player understand the Prizewinner or the Prizewinner’s proxy must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the JAMES BOND LOTTERY CHALLENGE in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The only method of entry into this drawing is via the Commission website. Entries submitted by any other method, shall be disqualified and discarded.
- The player may submit more than one entry per drawing, but the serial number from any winning or non-winning game ticket may only be entered one time.
- For every winning or non-winning ticket the player enters, the player will be awarded one (1) entry into a drawing.
- Only twenty-five (25) entries per person per day are permitted.
- A player does not need to retain the game ticket(s) they submitted as proof of eligibility to claim their prize.
- All entries are subject to validation by the Commission or its promotional partners, Scientific Games (SG), Media Drop In (MDI), and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met.
- Entries of game ticket serial numbers determined to be in a stolen/missing inventory status or not part of a valid sold, activated or promotional inventory status shall be disqualified.
- Entries are good for one drawing only. For example, tickets entered for the first drawing are not eligible to win in subsequent drawings.
ENTRY DEADLINES AND DRAWING DATES
Entry deadlines and draw dates are dependent on ticket sales. The Commission will announce each drawing at least thirty (30) days in advance of the entry deadline on www.nhlottery.com
The $5 JAMES BOND 007™ instant scratch game may continue to be sold after the final drawing.
For each of the three (3) drawings there will be one (1) winner. That winner will receive:
- A five-day, four-night trip for the Prizewinner or the Prizewinner’s proxy (“Prizewinner”) and one (1) guest to Las Vegas, Nevada to occur on or about Spring 2021 (subject to change).
- Roundtrip coach airfare for up to two (2) people from any U.S. International airport to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas (inclusive of all associated security fees, taxes and surcharges);
- Ground transfers between McCarran International Airport and the destination hotel and between MDI hosted events;
- Accommodations of one (1) 4-star or better hotel room for four (4) nights (double occupancy, room and room tax only);
- One thousand dollars ($1,000) spending money, for the Prizewinner or the Prizewinner’s proxy provided two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled trip departure date.
- Admission to the JAMES BOND LOTTERY CHALLENGE (the “LOTTERY CHALLENGE”) theater/venue for the Prizewinner or the Prizewinner’s proxy and guest, and the Prizewinner and/or designated proxy shall have one (1) chance to participate in four (4) rounds of the LOTTERY CHALLENGE to win a cash prize up to one million dollars ($1,000,000) or more. In addition, the Prizewinner or designated proxy shall participate in a Bonus Event, to win a bonus cash prize up to one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) as further described in the JAMES BOND Lottery Challenge Contest Details, found on the entry website.
SEE PRIZES PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL RULES, AS WELL AS REAL ID REQUIREMENTS.
ADDITIONAL PRIZE DETAILS
- No person may win more than one (1) prize per drawing.
- Federal taxes estimated at 24% of the value of each package that is valued at $600 or greater will be borne by the Commission. The Commission’s vendor, MDI will send winners IRS Forms 1099 in January of the year following the respective usage of the awarded prize. Any other taxes or fees will be the responsibility of the prize winners. MDI will also be responsible for prize fulfillment.
- The prizes will be as described above and there will be no substitution by cash.
- MDI may substitute a prize of equal or higher value upon prior written notification to, and prior written approval from, the Commission.
- Winners will be notified by mail, e-mail or telephone, using the contact information the player provided when registering.
- To claim a prize, each winner shall complete a Commission Prize Claim Form and return same within 30 (thirty) days of the forms being mailed from the Commission. Failure to comply will result in the prize package being forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the first available alternate winner. Once the Commission Prize Claim Form is received by the Commission, the winner’s information will be sent to MDI to start the prize fulfillment process.
- The Commission offers no warrantees or guarantees of product quality and that availability and quality of the prize and its conformance to advertised representations is the sole responsibility of the promotional partner.
- The Commission shall not be responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen during shipment, pickup or use.
- The Commission shall not be responsible for injury or loss of life resulting from any prize awarded.
- Participants release and hold harmless the Commission and its agents and employees from any liability arising out of participation in the drawings. The Commission is not responsible for any negligence of any person, or any claim, liability, injury, property loss, or other loss to participants or their companions arising from or in connection with any event or occurrence related to these drawings.
- The Commission, at its sole discretion, may disqualify an entry, winner, or designee from participating in any aspect of the drawing if they deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
- Act with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person;
- Behave in any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or
- Participate in any activity deemed to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the drawing.
The Commission reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
CHILD SUPPORT INTERCEPT
Pursuant to RSA 284:21-v, the Commission is required to review all lottery prize claims subject to federal tax reporting with a child support database provided by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). In the event that a winner of any prize package described above owes child support, the winner shall have up to 21 days from the draw date to settle the total arrearage due as determined by DHHS to the DHHS, after which settlement the winner will be awarded the prize. Failure to settle any arrearage shall result in that winner’s prize package being forfeit and the package will be issued to the first available alternate winner. The original winner(s) owing Child Support shall receive no other prize or compensation from the Commission relating to this game.